Audi A6 Computer !!

I have a 1997 Audi A6 Quattro. After a body shop fixed the electric mirrors that was broken after an accident, I have several strange electrical problems.

1) Heat does not get hot 2) Heat fan doesn't work as strongly as before 3) passenger window goes crazy when moving it up and down 4) cirulate button and airconditoer buttons don't work anymore

These sudden problem makes me think that the computer has a problem. Maybe it needs to be reset. Any comments would be appreciated.

Reply to
Afshin