Audi A6 Quattro 1995

Has anyone had any problems with the anti theft system. My car completely shut down after i turned it on left and came back. Can't find where it's
located.
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.audi / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
I've had trouble. In fact that's all I have to do today -- fix it. Battery died. Alarm went off. Now, with fully charged battery, car does not start.
--
AlanKinNA