Audi A6 Sunroof

Hello.
I have a 'P' reg Audi A6 2.6 in the UK. The sunroof control panel has lost its 'tags' and keeps falling out of the roof and so I am looking for a new
unit. Audi want a fortune for a new one so does anyone know of a good second hand parts dealer for Audi in the UK ?
SPG
Stephen, Check out Phil Payne's web site at: http://www.isham-research.com/quattro/bitz.html#scrappers Or contact Phil and ask him directly. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

lost
Looks good thanks.
SPG

new