AUDI A6 TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS Please help

I have problems with my A6. This is the symptoms:
* Car in Neutral moves If we push it. Running NOT * Transmission locks out in drive. * Disconnecting the air flow meter plug, transmission Unlocks, but hard to
move * Diagnostic software shows speed tranny sensor no signal. Replaced, and still have the same problem.
Maybe the tranny computer? I'm afraid to buy one, and can't resolve the problem. this costs $1500 at the dealer.
Please help. Any ideas will be appeciated.
snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net