audi a6 trottle position problem

Hello, I have a 1999 audi a6 that sat for a couple months without being driven. when I went to start the car, it seemed to be only firing on 5 cylinders. Turns out, the check engine light came on, I ran a obd scanner on it, found a p1545 code. This is a throttle pos. control malfunction. Well, I called audi for the part, they said there is no tpc part, its built into the throttle body. I went ahead and bought a throttle body, put it on, and it does the same exact thing!! On the obd readouts for the engine, the tp (throttle position)says 0.0 no matter how far I press the gas. Anyone have a clue whats up? Thanks, Jason

Reply to
jason brown

Go to someone who has a VAG tool or a Vag-Com. Your throttle body is misaligned and it must be reset so that it gets to read the right "numbers".

jason brown escribió en el mensaje de noticias snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
JP Roberts