I have 4 Audi A8 17" rims that I bought for my A6 Wagon. The tires on them are throw aways, they were wide performance tires and I never aligned the car when I put them on. These are factory A8 Rims in
excellent condition. They fit 92-98 A6 Wagon and 97 Up A8. They may fit others but I'm not sure.
Replacement cost @ $468 each puts the package worth $1872 if new. These are like new.
Asking $500 firm Pictures available on request.
They are located in Milford New Hampshire and I will not ship them.
Please email me with any questions.. Thanks Dennis Gautreau
PHONE 603-672-7116 CELL 978-578-3038