Audi A80 Quattro cold start

I have a 1990 that a mechanic has said I may have a problem with the cold start. What does this mean and is it repairable?

Are you having a problem with cold starts? If so describe the problem.
There is a cold start injector, temp sensors and such. All can be repaired quite easily but you need to know where to start.