Audi B4 '94

Hello, I need to change engine oil in my B4 2.0l, 220kkm. I bought it recently,so I am not quite sure what oil should I use. At the moment it uses Castrol SLX 0w30.Shoul I use the same class or downgrade to some 5w40?
Thanks
For an engine of that age and that amount of kms, I'd even use 15W40. Keeps our engine from using oil.

uses