Audi B6 S4 cam chains

I have just had the cam chains on my 2004 11000m B6 S4. replaced. Anyone else had this done, there is a problem with the tensioners that makes a clunking and rattling sound on start up after the car had stood for a
while. If they are not done they can fail,the chains break recking the motor.
"marcus" <nospam> wrote in message

All under warranty I hope. This must have been a rotten part to begin with.
Ronald

Yes I think there has been a few that have failed, then it would be VERY expensive.
The press car used by "Top Gear" (UK Motoring programe) broke it's cam chain whilst being driven by the Stig around the track. It set a blistering time though. 1:30.9 secs.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/powerlaps/