audi can bus

I'm playing a little bit with microcontrollers, and I was thinking of interfacing it to the audi can bus. The problem is that I cant't find anything about the audi protocol anywhere. Does anyone have experience, or maybe direct me to a website. I`m thinking of maybe be able to write some information to the display.

Any help will be appreciated, Magne B

Reply to
Magne B.

Audi uses the MOST network interface controller

Reply to
Darwin McCUllough