Audi cars look like candybars with donut-wheels ! ! !

Yes, these cars are pretty bad!

Ahh they look like this then?
www.wellcheap.com/rondonut.jpg
I don't know whos the biggest knob, you for saying that crap or me for photoshoping it.
Ronny
Ronny wrote:

Mmmmm
Caaaaaandy bars
Mmmmm

Warning, food fetish troll lurking !
On 14 Nov 2004 21:41:13 -0800, mallet snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in (Hans-Marc Olsen) wrote:

This waste-of-life is currently trolling most usenet groups, always with "can.sun-stroke", as the second group - where he collects his 'results'. I'm told it's some kind of trolling competition that's going on, which is surely one of the *saddest* things I've ever heard.
So remove can.sun-stroke if you want to reply, and then laugh at him behind his back.
andyt
On 14 Nov 2004 21:41:13 -0800, mallet snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in (Hans-Marc Olsen) wrote:

Then stay on your bike.