Audi Concert and mp3

I have an Audi A3 with CD-Radio "Audi Concert and Bose soundSystem". I would like to connect my mp3-player (iPod by Apple). Is there any way to connect it?
How can I do this?
Audi Concert http://www.erta.ru/base/audi/concert_cd.shtml iPod: http://www.apple.com/ipod /
Thanks.
Emilio.
could use the apple iTrip which just broadcasts over an FM frequency..completely wireless and stereo sound.
(Amazon.com product link shortened) _1/202-0933340-4587044
costs about 25 pounds sterling (?40 or USD)
don't own one myself cos i dont have an iPod :( but i hear that they are fantastic

I use a standard Sony "cassette" type adapter - about 5. Sounds OK, as I have not used 128kbps or lower encoding. -- Doug Ramage

Emilio wrote:

I remember reading from some forum that there's people who have done this. I believe they connected it to the "cd changer" plug. How they did it, I don't remember. But search, it's possible.
- Yak

I use a FM-transmitter from my iPod in my 206cc, works very well. Make sure you have your playlists sorted though, it could be a hassle choosing songs when in a hurry ! Also get the iPod car charger so you can plug it in. The FM-transmitter doesn't have a acr-charger, so you"ll need to buy a few rechargeable AAA-batteries to keep in teh glove-box on long trips Until later Joeboy
Go to http://www.audiworld.com/ and ask that question, it has many users that have done similar installations.
HD