audi concert with/without bose

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the difference between an 1998 Audi A4 Avant with and without bose ? Will the head units be identical ? Is it just the speakers that are different ? Are there the same number of speakers in each system ? Is the connector/wiring going into the back of the audi concert different ? Will there be some kind of amplifier in the car with bose ?

Thanks Chet

Reply to
Chetan Mistry

Standard audi's have powered rear speakers, and normal front speakers

Bose Audi's have an extra set of speakers in the rear doors, they also have a different Amp, and the speakers are better quality, the head units are the same I think, all the speakers are amp powered in the Bose system where as only the rear ones are in a normal gamma/concert system

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

N.A. B5 A4 sedans with Bose also gained a (modest) subwoofer...

Reply to
daytripper