audi concert with/without bose

Hi,
Can anyone tell me the difference between an 1998 Audi A4 Avant with and without bose ? Will the head units be identical ? Is it just the speakers that are different ? Are there the same number of speakers in
each system ? Is the connector/wiring going into the back of the audi concert different ? Will there be some kind of amplifier in the car with bose ?
Thanks Chet

Standard audi's have powered rear speakers, and normal front speakers
Bose Audi's have an extra set of speakers in the rear doors, they also have a different Amp, and the speakers are better quality, the head units are the same I think, all the speakers are amp powered in the Bose system where as only the rear ones are in a normal gamma/concert system
Ron

N.A. B5 A4 sedans with Bose also gained a (modest) subwoofer...