Audi Coupe 16v for sale.

I have an Audi Coupe for sale. This is a genuine sale, I have moved to the US and am reluctanly selling this car
It is a 1995 Audi Coupe 16v (2.0), Black, Black Sports trim, 90K, 11
mths MOT,tax, recent cat and brakes,e/w,e/m,CD player,thatcham imob, stunning car, huge history file
Asking just 2150
Please email me if interested and I can arrange viewing.
Car in Wilmslow, Cheshire.
Thanks, Andy.