Audi dealers in North London - advice please!

Hi there,
I'm considering a second hand Audi A4 Avant through the Audi approved scheme from one of the dealers here in N London (GB).
From what I've been reading on this group, luck with the approved Audi
warranty if anything goes wrong is mostly down to the quality of particular dealer. Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) of dealers in North London - or further out around the M25?
Any advice at all appreciated!
Many thanks
Dave

scheme
particular
Dave,
On a previous A4, I had some warranty work done at Nigel Grogan Chelmsford. The first time was to replace the computer switch stalk and the second to replace part of the exhaust. No problems both times. I did get a small dent on one visit for a service - noticed it when I got home. Rang them up and they didn't hesitate to get it repaired - not good they dented it in the first place, but they sorted it to my satisfaction.
HTH.
--
Moley
TTOC Member