Audi doors

Does anyone else have trouble with the doors on the Audi? I have an Audi A4 2002 four door. The doors are so tight that sometimes it's a real battle between me and the door as to who is going to win. The
doors are hard to open and the stops on them either open it too fast or close it back on you while you are trying to get out. All I want is a normal door. Can anything be done? Joanne

Try the doors on the A4 cabriolet, terrible design, the grab handle is so far to the front of the door you can't stop it in time as they are so heavy & big.
Nige