Audi Drivers Information System??

Hi
I am about to place an order for an an Audi A4and I'm not sure whether to buy the Drivers Information System extra. All I need to see is the time, date, outside temp and when the next service is due, does this
info come as standard or is it only included in the drivers information system??
Thanks for your help!