Audi Drivers Information System?

Hi
I am about to place an order for an an Audi A4 S line and I'm not sure whether to buy the Drivers Information System extra. All I need to see is the
time, date, outside temp and when the next service is due, does this info come as standard or is it only included in the drivers information
system??
Thanks for your help!
The standard instrument cluster supplies all that but the date.
Dude wrote:

I'm not familiarwith the B7, but is the date no longer displayed with the time? The date certainly isn't part of the DIS on earlier cars.

Thanks for your help on this, I could have wasted some money on something I didn't need!