"Audi Driving Experience? Do they supply the cars?

http://www.audidrivingexperience.com/default.asp
The prices seem a bit high for a "bring your own" course. I they supply the cars, it might be a good way for a prospective purchaser to
see what the new Audis can really do.
Now, if they only had an arrangement with the dealers, where they'd refund the cost of the class if you buy a new Audi within a month of the class....
On Sat, 28 May 2005 02:23:08 -0400, Doug Warner

They supply the cars, A4s for most of the exercises, and a TT for the autocross portion (which is competitive). The skid pad, located off-track between turns 6 and 7 at Rd Atlanta was a blast. You do the exercise in dry conditions, then in wet. Fun.
While you're there, take the Panos school too (Rd. Atlanta).
Dave
Gee...... I just answered a couple of post from 2005 or so. Don't know what happened to my reader. My wife calls things like this an "alternate universe."
d;o)

Now try resuscitating a post >1 month old from google groups. You are forced to start yet another tire thread while the old beaten horse getting a new twist would've worked just fine saving the bandwidth and sparing the old timers from having the old topics rehashed in the exact same manner.
I'd come up with the slogan: "Google Groups: designed by idiots for iDiots" but, then, being lazy I use that service despite the idiotic arbitrary sw limits like the one with the stale threads.

And yet, here you are answering it! Duh! <eyes roll>

You can roll your eyes all year long: if there was no your reply on august 3rd there would not have been a way to reply to any older posts using google groups. In fact the only older message showing up in the tread is the one dated may 28th 2005. the rest of the thread is either hidden or gg does not even carry it.

I've been to several Audi "hands on" and "driving experience". They supply the cars. The first one I went to was back in 85 or thereabouts, when ABS first came out. That was by invitation and was free. I also went to one at Road Atlanta, and Pocono Raceway where I got to do some fast laps on their road course driving the R8. Great fun. I've mentioned to those that do these demos that the Audi dealers should get involved. It's great promo.
Dave 11 A8L, 03 RS6