Audi History

Like Audi ? LOVE Audi ? Want to learn more about the fascinating history of Audi ?
Then: ---> Visit my Audi website at: www.freewebs.com/audiphilately

PCE, Neat collection. For more in-depth coverage of the history of Audi, then one might go to: http://www.audi.com/audi/com/en1/company/history.html Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Like Audi ? LOVE Audi ? Want to learn more about the fascinating history of Audi ?
Then: ---> Visit my Audi website at: www.freewebs.com/audiphilately
Steve, Yes, of course there is much more in-depth history at the Audi site. Not too mention the various books that are out there. But, I tell the history uniquely via stamps and postal items!
On my site (www.freewebs.com/audiphilately) there is only limited illustrations. A full write-up and many more illustrations are on my CD book (www.freewebs.com/audiphilately/cdrom.htm) .
--
Best Regards,
Peter

"Steve Sears" < snipped-for-privacy@SHOESsoil-mat.on.ca> wrote in message

I still don't understand what it's got to do with Stamp Collecting - philately.
Audiphilia - the love of Audis, possibly, but Audiphilately's just barking.
--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."

Ah - I'd not actually clicked on the link up till then. Didn't realise stamps were actually involved.