Audi History

Like Audi ? LOVE Audi ? Want to learn more about the fascinating history of Audi ?

Then:

Reply to
PCE

PCE, Neat collection. For more in-depth coverage of the history of Audi, then one might go to:

Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k

Then:

---> Visit my Audi website at:

Steve Sears

Steve, Yes, of course there is much more in-depth history at the Audi site. Not too mention the various books that are out there. But, I tell the history uniquely via stamps and postal items!

On my site

there is only limited illustrations. A full write-up and many more illustrations are on my CD book
.

Reply to
PCE

The message from "PCE" contains these words:

I still don't understand what it's got to do with Stamp Collecting - philately.

Audiphilia - the love of Audis, possibly, but Audiphilately's just barking.

Reply to
Guy King

Philately (stamp collecting) relating to Audi, hence Audiphilately... I could have called in Audistamps, but philately involves more than just stamps (such as postal history, etc).

philatelist = stamp collector philately = stamp collecting

Peter

Reply to
PCE

The message from "PCE" contains these words:

Ah - I'd not actually clicked on the link up till then. Didn't realise stamps were actually involved.

Reply to
Guy King