Audi History

If your Audi is more than just transportation for you, and you'd like to learn more about the history, there are various books available in the marketplace. I have taken it upon myself to write my own (electronic) book that tells the history of Audi in a unique way. For more info, please see . On one of the sub-pages, at , you'll find some info on the Audi 100 that I currently own.
Happy Motorin' Peter