Audi Intelligence

A friend got some info from a dealer recently ... (since it was a US dealer I assume this info applies to the US) ...
No Avant until mid 2005 when the 2006 model will be available.
No more Allroads after mid 2005. 2006 S8 July/August/Sept. of 2005
Bob
That sounds pretty similar to what I've heard also. Chuck