Audi is Western Europe's Top Premium Brand

Audi sold 45,124 cars in Western Europe in January, topping its fellow German rivals BMW and Mercedes-Benz for the first time. Audi continues to build a
premium brand that is the competitive equal of those two more established automakers. Read More: http://www.worldcarfans.com/9090216.022/audi-is-western-europes-top-premium-brand
----------------------------------- Audi NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Audi.html

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9090216.022/audi-is-western-europes-top-premium-brand
I have owned a BMW 320i and driven many miles in family members Merc E320.
The build quality of the BMW was poor and the Merc's Auto box is not a touch on my Audi A4 2.4 SE's.
I would definitely go Audi again...........IMHO.
I would like a TT 3.2 next.
dj

I have both a 2006 BMW and a 2005 Audi and will probably buy neither again.
David

I might go VW though....just bought my son a Polo and its very nice.

Bad cars happen. People say it's crazy that I had to lemon a 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid but it was at the dealership for major repairs every few weeks. The malfunction light was always on for misfiring and there was no end to things breaking. In the same length of time, my A3 has been back to the dealership for only a distorted windshield and a buzzing sunroof. That's quite a relief.
--
I will not see your reply if you use Google.

Kevin
It is our second Audi, the first was a 2003 TT 1.8 225ps and much, much better built than our second TT, a 2005 QuattroSport 1.8 240 ps. The first was built in Hungary, whilst the second was built by Quattro Gmbh in Germany. The fit and finish of the QS is crap. The plastics feel different, lower quality, and the rear view mirror, well I seen better quality on a Citroen. Even the key plastic is different to the first. Cost cutting. One of my major concerns is the integrity of the electrical connections, I've had to re-make lots of the terminations due to poor quality workmanship. We bought it at 900 miles or 4 weeks after registration.
The BMW is our fourth, this one is a 330d SE auto, (Non-Efficient Dynamics model). I do not like the way these manufacturers are loading the cars with more and more unreliable technology.
The dealers are absolutely useless. We've been to 6 BMW dealers, and 4 Audi dealers for service or trying to get problems / faults with the cars fixed. Every single time, the work was sloppy, incomplete and the cars were usually damaged in some way, and it was always "no fault found", or "it is as specified".
November 2008, an oil change and an MoT on the Audi, 186 !! Even though it passed the test. Ridiculous.
All in all, our ownership experiences of these marques do not live up to the hype.
Good luck to all.
Best regards
David