Audi Le Mans R8

Does anyone know what the estimated price range will be for the Audi Le Mans Quattro R8? I was gonna go after the M6, but after reading a few articles and seeing a video of the R8, I think I'd rather go with the
R8. (As long as it's not a butt load more expensive.)
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.dealclick.co.uk/product/204354/1-43-Scale-1-43-Scale-Gulf-Audi-R8-Le-Mans-Series---Johansson-Racing.php
You should be able to afford that one.
Add pictures here
✖
Ronny wrote:

http://www.dealclick.co.uk/product/204354/1-43-Scale-1-43-Scale-Gulf-Audi-R8-Le-Mans-Series---Johansson-Racing.php
Hehehehe... yeah. I can't wait to take it around town. :)
Add pictures here
✖

And I take it you mean RS4, the cost is £50,000 on the road, the R8 would prob cost you in excess of 5 million and you may struggle with speed bumps, and the shopping...
Add pictures here
✖
Ronny, Wasn't there an R8 on eBay a while back, starting bid around U$1M? Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Add pictures here
✖

Haha nothing surprises me on eBay Steve, I suppose the R8 is in the same class as Ferrari Enzo, and if you had enough money you could buy one :)
Add pictures here
✖
Ronny, True, true, although there _IS_ an Enzo in my local neighbourhood - owned by Michael Lee-Chin of AIC. I'd have more of a chance seeing that pass by my house than an R8 Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Add pictures here
✖
Sorry guys, I mean this car:
http://www.germancarfans.com/news.cfm/newsid/2051115.003/audi/1.html
"It is now official: the new Audi sports car will be called the Audi R8. Presented as the "Le Mans quattro" concept study two years ago at the IAA Frankfurt Motor Show,"
So you see, it is called the "R8" after all. Anyways, so many articles floating around the internet calling it different names, so I'm probably wrong and so is the article?
Whatever...
Here's some more pictures:
http://www.germancarfans.com/photos.cfm/PhotoID/3030908.002/audi/1.html
Here's a video of it:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=audi+lemans&btnG=Search+Video
I'm thinking the car will be $120k. Okay, maybe I'm wishing it's not more than that. What do you guys think?
Add pictures here
✖

I think that is a ball park figure, maybe a bit higher. I've been thinking of trading in my RS6 for the new RS4, but think I'll wait awhile and see if this puppy really comes in at/about $120K.
Dave RS6
Add pictures here
✖
Actually, I was thinking the car would be about $150k. I'm just being wishful with the $120k. :)
Anyways, this car is just awesome looking. I mean, more awesome looking than any exotic I've seen. And, even though I have a BMW 645, I really want an Audi M6-killer (so I kinda want the prices to be the same.)
Add pictures here
✖

Ahhh That's the Audi "Nuvolari" concept car, it was also featured in GT4 (Grand Tourismo 4) it is a bit of a pig to drive :)
I really like it, and it's Audis attempt to break into the big coupé market, if you can wait, and you can afford an M6 I would say go for it.
Bit out of my league though, so I will crawl back into the A4 rep mobile market that I belong to :P
Add pictures here
✖
I thought the "Novolari" was the Audi SUV concept?
I know this is stupid question, but how realistic is GT4? I wouldn't think the R8 is a pig at all, right?
It's 400lbs lighter than the M6, it's has 100hp more than the M6, and it has about 170lb-ft more torque than the M6. It's a mid-engine car with AWD, so it has to handle awesomely, compared to the front mounted M6, right?
http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/audi_lemans.asp http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/bmw_m6.asp
If the lemans is a pig, then it must be a wild boar and the M6 must drive like a Panda Bear or a sloth. Does that hold true in the game? Does the game have an animal option? :)
Add pictures here
✖
The Nuvolari (named after Tazio Nuvolari, Italian Auto Union racing phenom of the 30's) quattro 2+2 coupe is not the same as the LeMans quattro - which is a mid-engine 2-seater. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Add pictures here
✖

This is the Nuvolari, I have not heard of the one you mentioned
http://www.allsportauto.com/photoautre/audi/nuvolari/2003_audi_nuvolari_quattro_02_m.jpg

Ahhh it's only a game, GT4 is quite realistic, but as the car is not even developed yet it is just speculation :)

Lol god knows, but I suggest you invest in GT4 for the PS2, every car minded adult should have it.
Add pictures here
✖

Can you imagine going to work every day in that,
http://www.germancarfans.com/photos/3030908.002/1032big.jpg
I have loved it since the concept days, and too see one on the road will be an awesome sight.
Add pictures here
✖
Man, the car looks fantastic and futuristic now, as it did a couple of years ago. I hope they don't change the looks.
Add pictures here
✖