Audi Parts Online

Morning...
Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good Audi parts/accessories/performance parts, etc shop that's online. I've owned Volvo's in the past and had the opportunity to purchase stuff from IPD
who specializes in Volvo. Just didn't know if there was an equivalent to IPD for Audi.
Thanks, Charlie
Nedavno Charlie Derk pise:
| Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good Audi | parts/accessories/performance parts, etc shop that's online. I've | owned Volvo's in the past and had the opportunity to purchase stuff | from IPD who specializes in Volvo. Just didn't know if there was an | equivalent to IPD for Audi.
And I would appreciate if anyone recommends online shop in (continental) Europe (preferably in English).
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **

Awesome - thanks for the links. I did try a google last night and it turned up a couple - none that really specialized in Audi. It was very peculiar, because most of them carried the same exact parts. Makes me wonder if it was the same company using different domain names.
Thanks again! Charlie
Tony Curran wrote:

Charlie Derk wrote:

For Europe use
www.vagparts.com and www.gsfcarparts.com
That should be all you need, anything else would be dealer only
I've had quite a bit of luck with rockauto.com, they're parts are cheaper than going to Autozone(the few that they can get), and ship quickly, with high quality stuff. Best of luck, John 1990 V8 Quattro

responding to http://www.motorsforum.com/audi/Audi-Parts-Online-21709-.htm stevenparker wrote:
Charlie Derk wrote:

Try comparing the prices at cheapercarparts.co.uk if that suits you. Their quality is great..