Audi Parts Online

Morning...

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good Audi parts/accessories/performance parts, etc shop that's online. I've owned Volvo's in the past and had the opportunity to purchase stuff from IPD who specializes in Volvo. Just didn't know if there was an equivalent to IPD for Audi.

Thanks, Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Derk

Nedavno Charlie Derk pise:

| Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good Audi | parts/accessories/performance parts, etc shop that's online. I've | owned Volvo's in the past and had the opportunity to purchase stuff | from IPD who specializes in Volvo. Just didn't know if there was an | equivalent to IPD for Audi.

And I would appreciate if anyone recommends online shop in (continental) Europe (preferably in English).

Reply to
Yvan

Awesome - thanks for the links. I did try a google last night and it turned up a couple - none that really specialized in Audi. It was very peculiar, because most of them carried the same exact parts. Makes me wonder if it was the same company using different domain names.

Thanks aga> Charlie,

Reply to
Charlie Derk

For Europe use

and

That should be all you need, anything else would be dealer only

Reply to
Ronny

Charlie,

Plenty of sources, maybe do a google. Here's a few I use...

...are just a few.

Tony

96 S6
Reply to