Audi Performance and Racing

Just learned about this outfit in a magazine and do not recall seeing it here. So I thought I would let you guys know ...
http://www.goapr.com /
Bob

You're kidding right? APR, along with GIAC, are the two most well-known Audi tuners in the US, and they get mentioned here just about every single time someone considers chipping their car.
Cheers,
Pete

lol
That'll teach me to respond before reading through the thread, first ;-)
Well said, just the same...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd, waiting to read whom else we supposedly never heard about ;-)

You're kidding, right?