Audi Quattro 5000 Turbo

I have a 1987 Audi Quattro 5000 Turbo. It has 130k miles and needs some work. Amongst other minor problems, the exhaust pipe that connects to the turbo has seperated fromi the turbo so it is quite
loud. There is numerous cosmetic and electrical "quirks" and the headliner is out of the car totally. The car runs great and has a strrong clutch. I have brand new snow tires with less than 1000 miles on the car right now. I need to get rid of the car because I just moved from my parents and the car is taking up my dads "Jaguar" space. I am located in upstate NY in the Albany/Schenectady area. I would like to get 1000 dollars for the car but I am flexible. Please call me at 518-588-0376, or e mail me snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Thanks, Stephen