Audi Quattro parts search

I am looking for a piston with the rings, and a valve cover closest to the divers side for a 1990 V8 3.6L Audi Quattro. Need a price quote and maybe some good places to find those in and around the Dallas, Tx area.
Reply to snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net , and thanks ahead of time.
One small correction, I need the valve train instead of the valve cover. Both will be good to get though. Let me know the prices. Thanks
John, Need a piston and valves, eh? Did the timing belt "go boom"? If it did, you may be looking at more than just the piston and valve cover - make sure that the cylinder walls aren't damaged as well. For used parts, try: www.car-part.com www.800allaudi.com for new parts, try the dealer, or www.audiquattroparts.com or any of the numerous parts sources listed on www.audifans.com At the very least, you should get new rings for the used piston. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
, and thanks ahead of time.

Try this guy, Scott, he always seems to find what you are looking for and he has lots of Audi's snipped-for-privacy@stx.rr.com
Richard The Bald Ass Prairie Farm
, and thanks ahead of time.

all the help is very much appreciated. once again, thanks