Audi Quattro parts search

I am looking for a piston with the rings, and a valve cover closest to the divers side for a 1990 V8 3.6L Audi Quattro. Need a price quote and maybe some good places to find those in and around the Dallas, Tx area. Reply to snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net , and thanks ahead of time.

Reply to
John

One small correction, I need the valve train instead of the valve cover. Both will be good to get though. Let me know the prices. Thanks

Reply to
John

John, Need a piston and valves, eh? Did the timing belt "go boom"? If it did, you may be looking at more than just the piston and valve cover - make sure that the cylinder walls aren't damaged as well. For used parts, try:

for new parts, try the dealer, or
or any of the numerous parts sources listed on
At the very least, you should get new rings for the used piston. Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Reply to
Steve Sears

Try this guy, Scott, he always seems to find what you are looking for and he has lots of Audi's snipped-for-privacy@stx.rr.com

Richard The Bald Ass Prairie Farm

Reply to
The Bald Ass Prairie Farm

all the help is very much appreciated. once again, thanks

Reply to
John