Audi R8

Mmm.... nice!

Ed Chilada

I could not even afford the web page compilation.............

a great looking car.

Reply to
Lez Pawl

It's fantastic... I want one !

Reply to
William J Perry

"William J Perry" a écrit dans le message news: w1fTg.50722$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

[...]

Two for me :-))

Reply to
frischmoutt

Yeah, I was looking at the different site today and all I have to say is

'SWWEEETTT'

Reply to
Robert

NO I've now got to moan,

the R8 screen saver does not work.

Reply to
Lez Pawl

Does for me.

Reply to
Marcus Redd

have we any thoughts on UK £ cost.......above £60K perhaps

Reply to
Lez Pawl

60K would be a bargain. Think 75K :-). See what Porsche has with similar specs (awd, 420bhp) and the prices.
Reply to
Petri Rehtonen

Nice, for a diesel...

Ulf

Reply to
Ulf

The 4.2 liter FSI v8 in this model is clearly not a diesel...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

and the V10 option surely cannot be............

Reply to
Lez Pawl

"frischmoutt" skrev i en meddelelse news:451d85d8$0$27367$ snipped-for-privacy@news.orange.fr...

Yes, one at the workshop and one on the road - exchange every 2 weeks - thats Audi :-(

/jens

Reply to
Jens

does now it was my new wireless mouse stopping it..........

Reply to
Lez Pawl

Hehe... it's not all that anyway, just a bunch of pictures with slightly fancy transitions...

Reply to
Marcus Redd