Audi R8

Mmm.... nice!
http://microsites.audi.com/audir8/html/index.php

I could not even afford the web page compilation.............
a great looking car.
It's fantastic... I want one !

Two for me :-))

Yes, one at the workshop and one on the road - exchange every 2 weeks - thats Audi :-(
/jens
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:46:05 +0000, Ed Chilada wrote:

Yeah, I was looking at the different site today and all I have to say is
'SWWEEETTT'
--

Regards
Robert

NO I've now got to moan,
the R8 screen saver does not work.

Does for me.

does now it was my new wireless mouse stopping it..........

Hehe... it's not all that anyway, just a bunch of pictures with slightly fancy transitions...

have we any thoughts on UK cost.......above 60K perhaps

60K would be a bargain. Think 75K :-). See what Porsche has with similar specs (awd, 420bhp) and the prices.
--
Petri Rehtonen

Ed Chilada wrote:

Nice, for a diesel...

The 4.2 liter FSI v8 in this model is clearly not a diesel...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

and the V10 option surely cannot be............