Audi Radio

Hi
I have an A6 from 1996 with an Audi Gamma casette radio.
I want a radio with CD like the "Audi Concert 2".
The Audi Gamma is wider than a standatd DIN Radio like the Blaupunkt etc
etc. I guess the Concert is also wider, but does the Concert radio fit my car and do I need a certain version of the Concert-2 radio?
I can see on various pictures that it looks like the concert-2 has sharp corners on the front were the gamme has rounded corners that fit's the panels to each side of the radio!
Rgds
Jens