Audi RS4 Options

Hello all,
I am buying an RS4 this summer - probably an 07 plate with low mileage. I dont know much about the cars in terms of the options on them. Please could someone let me know which options I should not do
without!! I like the flat bottomed steering wheel and I think I want a Bose sound system and the DVD Sat Nav. But I dont really know about any other options on this fantastic car.
Any advice at all on this car would be very much appreciated.
Thanks,
Phil
On Apr 21, 4:51 pm, snipped-for-privacy@jacobs3.demon.co.uk wrote:

If it were me (and I WISH it were!) I wouldn't get too hung up on the options. That way, you can be more open to buying any RS4. I wouldn't believe there will be a lot of them available used yet.
Good luck, it's a great car!
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA