Audi S3

Hi @all!!
Ive got one question!! I need a good chip to get more power from my S3! And i want to know witch one ist the best!

There is no "best" - they all offer different driving characteristics.
German participants, please feel free to "chip in" <groan>
AmD, APR etc. have an excellent reputation in the UK; personally I went for a SuperChip, as I preferred the peakier driving characteristics (too much time in my youth spent driving highly-tuned normally aspirated engines, I guess ;o)
http://www.codecutters.org/gallery/photo.html?fname=Audi%20TT%20Power%20Curve.gif&gallery=Automotive (may wrap - if it does, try http://tinyurl.com/cv5a )
for a graph of the results. Also note that, when shopping around, you can't really compare dyno plots between different manufacturers for absolute numbers. Just pay attention to the shape of the curve - the peak power should be very similar for all of them.
HTH
Hairy One Kenobi
Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this opinion do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the highly-opinionated person expressing the opinion in the first place. So there!
http://www.superchips.com They work very well
--
Best regards.
Giovanni Tarantino