AUDI S4-Car for my daughter

In article , Liam writes

Seconded!

You don't appreciate any car like the first one you buy with your own money.

That said, I've now BTDT, and the company can pay from here on in :))

Reply to
Toby Groves

You guys are a bunch of hating losers. Just cause your life sucked doesn't mean this girl's has to. An old S4 isn't that nice, actually it's cheaper than a B6 A4. (2003+) Also, if you were talking about the B6 S4, well then that's a lot of money, but far be it from me to judge. People have different means, and can do with it what they want. Finally, I think it's retarted that you're posting online asking for permission to buy your daughter this car. Just buy the damn thing, do you really care what the morons in this group say?

"Toby Groves" wrote in news:61jN0GBIPAS$ snipped-for-privacy@iconia.org.uk:

Reply to
D-money forREAL

In article , D-money forREAL writes

Care to explain why you quoted my post, f*ckwit?

My comments had nothing whatsoever to do with the argument over whether the guy should be buying his daughter an S4 or not, yet you chose to reply to and quote my post when spouting your opinions. Don't drag me into your childish arguments.

Reply to
Toby Groves
[snip]

I think you just bit on that; hook, line and sinker.

-- Jonesy

Reply to
Jonesy

In article , Jonesy writes

I don't think he was baiting me, just completely stupid and didn't even realise which post he was replying to.

Can't say I really give a toss about morons like that.

Reply to
Toby Groves

At least I'm one of those 'loser morons' who realized this thread was at its logical end *three months ago*! Ever check the date of the post to which you're replying, idiot?

-- C.R. Krieger Been there; done that.

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Aw man, you're spoiling the fun! ;-)

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

If only he'd given the new S4 to his son and not his daughter, might have been interested in buying that second hand! :)

JP

"daytripper" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
JP Roberts