AUDI S4-Car for my daughter

Page 2 of 2
On 25 Nov 2003 07:51:32 -0800, warp2 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (C.R. Krieger) wrote:

Aw man, you're spoiling the fun! ;-)
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
If only he'd given the new S4 to his son and not his daughter, might have been interested in buying that second hand! :)
JP

doesn't
cheaper
then
it's
the
Duke of Url wrote:

His message feels quite a bit like a troll to me. Kind of like the ones I see over on A.M.S. that say, "I'm 16 and getting a GSXR-1000 as my first bike, is that OK?"
-Dirt-
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:09:22 GMT, Chris Cavin

Gee, ya think? ;-)

Having written my 'non-troll' response, let me join in here, too. Notice the name. Isn't that one of the guys that Jeff Dahmer ate? -- C.R. Krieger
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 15:41:31 +0100, Alex Buell

No, you would flame an American for stepping in front of you on the street. Bigot.

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, JJ wrote:

*LOL*
--
http://www.munted.org.uk

Telephone: A clever device by which two people in different places can
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:49:14 +0100, "The Incredible Swearing Man"

How about this: I have a huge .... and the girls won't leave me alone. What should I do?
And I have this silver spoon stuck in my mouth. How can I get rid of it?
Better now?