Audi s4 model 2000

Hello
I bought at Audi s4 model 2000, the one with "normal" side mirrors.
I like to by the alu mirrors, but i need the one with heating and automatic
down blending - don't know if that is the word, but my back mirror automatic blend down if it's dark, so do my existing mirrors... In Denmark the official dealer wants about 2500$ for these, so i though about e-bay ect. but what am i looking for?
thanks in advance Lars

I don't think you need the whole new mirror, just the aluminium bit - like these:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemF15394251
IMHO they look dreadful. Stick to colour coded.
I have also seen them from the aftermarket - can't recall exactly where it was, but I bet if you do a Google search on something like 'S4 mirror caps' you'd find it. As far as the 'blending' (I think you were looking for 'bending'?), I believe you mean the feature where the mirrors rotate towards the ground when you put the car in reverse?
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

He means "auto-dimming" - standard for all three mirrors on the B5 S4.
I also agree the polished aluminum housings look like utter shite on what is otherwise a very nearly monochromatic car. I'd have paid extra to get rid of them if they had come standard on the NA market '00 S4...
/daytripper '00 S4 6spd

No i ment blending.... when it's dark and there at a car behind me the rear mirror automatic turns dark. Lars

Thanks for your replys. Lars