Audi says: no electric concept for Frankfurt!

A few days ago we reported that Audi would be bringing an electric powered R8 to the Frankfurt Motor Show. However it is our sad news to announce that according to representatives from the German automaker, the speculations have been denied and there will be no battery operated mid engine super car in the Audi booth at Frankfurt in September. This is a little disconcerting, and considering that Audi has already cancelled a TDI V12 version of the R8 due to structural reasons, this is (...) Read More:

----------------------------------- Audi NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

no room for the batteries...........in the auditorium.

Reply to
Tom E