Audi Symphony - Wiring a stereo jack?

Me again... does anyone know if it's possible just to wire a stereo mini-jack to this stereo? I've got a little Creative Nano that I'd like to be able to plug in
to it.
Cheers!
"Jim Pills" wrote

If you're asking whether there is a regular mini-jack on the back of the Symphony, then the answer is no. The way I've heard people (AudiWorld B5 forum) have solved this is by getting a blitzsafe adapter (google for it) which plugs into the CD changer input on the back of Symphony.
Cheers,
Pete