Audi TT 2002 Quattro 1.8 (180)

I need some help. I just bought (3 weeks ago) this car and it keeps having to go b ack to the garage for various problems. Fuel Gauge/Engine Management/ EPS - they hae changed the pod but it seems like they have replaced the windscreen wiper with an older model.

I've driven a few other cars loaned from the garage so I cannot remember if this one had the extra buttons on it to check fuel consumption etc. all it has is the speed of intermittent wiper!

By pressing the console buttons they only tell me when a new service is due (dropped from 9300 mile to 800 miles in 6 hours). I'm sure I remember there was more it did? Am I confused with a different model?

Bought from Plymouth Audi UK

email peter.agambar@NOSPAM_student.plymouth.ac.uk

Reply to
pagambar