Audi TT and Ipod

I am considering buying the Ipod2Car interface ( to connect my Ipod to my 2002 TT coupe and its Bose System. I know it can be done through the CD Changer, but two
1. Any links or info on how to get to the plug / cd changer harness in an Audi TT coupe 2002?
2. The Ipod2Car site says to use the "pre-wired 13-pin cable in the left rear trunk" and it suggests TTs are included in that description. Do TTs have such "pre-wired 13-pin cable in the rear trunk"? If so, where can I find it, or are we talking about the same thing (i.e. the CD Changer connection).
Any help would be appreciated.