Audi TT choice????

My wife has her heart set on an Audi TT, but she does not like the new Mark 2. My questions are, given a choice for a every day driver in the Northwest,
what year car would you choose? What are the differences between a 150, 163, 180, 190, 225 or where can I find the answers?
Thanks in advance.

Don't forget the V6 250. I have an '01 TT coupe quattro with the 225HP motor and the 6 speed manual and I really like it. Make sure you get an Audi Certified one, though, if you're buying used. It will take some of the edge off the niggling problems you're bound to have.
--
Bob R. Kenyon
Beautiful Downtown San Jose, CA
wrote:

Mark
Northwest,
163,
You obviously havent driven a 225HP with an APR chip. With 267HP+, It'll blow the doors off that silly V6. Long live the turbos!!!
And, for a lot less than what you would pay for a V6 over a T4, you could install a stage III kit that will give you near 300HP and 300ft-lb of torque. Talk about paling in comparison... Dont count out the T4 cars. That 1.8T is one of the best engines on the planet. The same cannot be said for the V6.
Plus, the extra weight of the V6 really upsets the balance of the car.