Audi TT Coupe Heated Rear Screen

Are the top three elements supposed to work, they do not on my TT. I note that there are two vertical wires in the middle of the screen from the bottom to the top which do note take in the top three elements. Are they cosmetic only?

Thanks

Tom

Reply to
Tom Pedersen

Tom, They're probably an antenna - that's my guess - for the radio?, your remote? Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ - remote unlock installed from wallymart 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Reply to
Steve Sears

They are the antenna for the radio and GPS

Reply to
Dave

Thanks Everyone

Tom