AUDI TT QUATTRO

HEY I JUST BOUGHT A TT QUATTRO WITH THE MAJOR HORSE POWER AND THAT BUT QUICK QUESTION HOW DOES YOU DRIVE A STICK SHIFT IM NOT REALLY SURE WHAT IM DOING I MEAN I GOTS THE CAR HOME BUT AFTER THAT THEN WHAT? I THINK I WAS IN 1ST GEAR THE WHOLE WAY BUT SERIOUSLY THIS CAR IS SWEET IT HALLS SO MUCH ASS AND I GET SO MANY LADIES THAT WANNA GET AT ME N BE WIT ME ALREADY U KNOW HOW IT IS DONT HATE THE PLAYA HATE THE GAME S

SOE GIMME SOME T9IPS ON HOW I GET AROUND IN THIS THING I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TTO DO AFTER I GET INTO 1ST GEAR

GERKY GATZOS OUT

Reply to
Gerky Gatzos

  1. Switch off the caps lock and STOP SHOUTING !

  1. Does your country allow you to drive a MANUAL car if you've never passed your test nor been instructed in the use of one? How odd.

  2. What thought process did you go through before you purchased it? Surely you must have known that being a MANUAL there would be some difference in usage or did you expect it to act like an AUTOMATIC ?

IMO, I would *seriously* advise you NOT to drive the car until you have had some PROFESSIONAL training in its use, otherwise you are a serious hazard to yourself and other road users.

Reply to
G-man uk

"G-man uk"

He's a common troll. Just ignore him and he'll go away.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Here's hoping eh! :-)

Hadn't seen his posts before, thanks for the info.

Reply to
G-man uk