Audi TT Xenon controller details

I have a xenon controler from an audi TT and am having probs finding a schematic diagram for it or something letting me know what the pins are on the unit.

Im getting there slowly tracing the circuit but its hard as the board is multi layer.

If anybody knows where i could get full technical info on the controller please help.

It says "Made in France" i cant make out the company tag, looks like "AL" and has a large number "1 307 329 066" as well as "19FM0338" and all the bulbs it can do and the output voltages too.

One other concern is that i cant find a cascade init to get the several kV for ignition. is there a seperate ignitor for this unit?

Many thanks, Stuart.

Reply to
stuartsjg