Audi TTS

I saw one yesterday, they must be new in the UK, White..........very nice.
Reading the data it appears the 2 litre has enough power (turbo) but I wonder if they will fit a 3.2 eventually.
It's on my wish list....no matter what.
Ten Pin Bowling;102142 Wrote:

Been available in the UK for about a year now. Still fairly new in North America. The TTS is defintely 2.0T only. The TT is available with the 3.2, but makes less power. This fall you'll see a 2.5T that will blow the doors off either both of them...
'Audi TT RS: Sporty Powerhouse with Five Cylinders' (http://tinyurl.com/alnmjt )
--
Regina_TTS
thanks, very interesting. I suspect the 2.5T will be expensive, but then again they are bringing it into a buyers market.

TTRS is rumoured to be priced at 45k in the UK which seems way over the top for a TT. That puts it about 12k above the TTS.