Audio 80 GT

Hello,
I have the opportunity to buy an Audio 80 GT (or GTE i don't know) with about 122000 km. The price is very good - but I have questions about what can I expect from it.
Is this car a "you-can-not-die" one? like the toyotas? Or are there any known problems with it. How many km's can I expect?
I would appreciate any comment about your experience of this car.
I also want to include a soundboard. I already saw that there is only limited space for a bass speaker. Maybe a subwoofer in the trunk will do the job!
Thank you.