audis anti perforation warranty- REALLY DOES WORK

just to let every audi owner that my 1998 audi a3 18T ,which has rust/corrosion by the roof channel rails both sides (on the folds)to the rear quarters` Will be COVERED by audi uk SO BE AWARE OWNERS check your cars out before the 10 year anti perforation warranty RUNS OUT because AUDI admits its a manufacturers defect

Reply to
fiorello

SO BE AWARE A3 OWNERS check your

does anyone in the uk have the same problem????let me know>

Reply to
fiorello

AUDI do not admit it's a manufacturing fault or defect, they are just honouring their 10 year anti-corrosion guarantee,

How,why and what do think you have won by this?

Reply to
John105