Auto Club

I got this thing in the mail offering a discount to join AAA. What I wonder about is, why do they want the persons birthdate? And the birthdate of each member? Do they really demand it or are just trying for it. With my fear of identity theft, I feel I shouldn't be giving it out. Anybody here a member?

Reply to
Jules

Yep, been a member of AAA for years.... Not sure why you're worried about birthdate, I'd be more concerned with Social Security Number.

Dan D Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58