Auto Shop in Raleigh North Carolina

Can anyone recommend a good Audi shop in Raleigh, NC other than Leith Audi? After my 50000 mile check up, I would like to try to check out other shops
in the area.
Thanks, Dave
If you don't mind the 1.5 hour drive to Greensboro, Foreign Accents have a sterling reputation. They specialize more in BMW and Merc but are the best around on Audi.
I'm sure there's a good Audi shop in a city as large as Raleigh though.
Aar

David Giacco wrote:

I've heard of a place called First Class Automotive (5408 Oak Forest Rd, which, according to MapQuest, is up near Triangle Town Center), but I've never used them. Anybody know anything about them?
--
Mike Holder
email to: mike_holder at acm dot org