Auto Union GP Rennwagen at Christies

Christie's has an Auto Union GP car to be actioned in France on Feb 17. I understand the car is now on exhibit at Christie's in New York. Expected sales price?? $15m.??
See:http://www.christies.com/LotFinder/lfsearch/LotDescription.aspx ? intObjectIdH66628. This lot (No. 352) provides the description and history in French. The following lot (No.353) provides the description in English. The description is about 4 pages of general Auto Union history and recent history of specific cars.
It refers to Auto Unions on Display at the Deutshes Museum in Munich and the Riga Transportation museum. Web sites for these two museums confirm their presence.
I had seen about 4 of the Auto Unions at Laguna Seca several years ago when Audi was the featured marque. I assume these were all Audi-owned cars altho, I understand, at least one was a reproduction.
The book "The Silver Arrows" is a good reference.
Eric
95 S6 (18 Inch Avus, SP 9000's, Big Reds, Chip, Eibach, Digital Boost Ga.)

can it be supplied debadged, I just hate my neighbours trying to find out how much I spend on my cars....