Auxilary audio in with Audi Symphony head unit?

Hi,

I am hoping to connect an Apple iPod to the Symphony head unit on an Audi A3. Is it possible to wire up some sort of input jack to this unit so I can plug in a cable from the headphone socket on the iPod to the head unit? If so, any pointers on where I can get info on this?

I'm not mad about those tape-deck-with-cable solutions.. :-)

TIA!

..Ray ekoSheren inc. awaits..

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

eko