axles done

Got a L axle with a proper-fitting cv overnight and installed tonight. Guess I didn't realize how bad the outer cv's were as they just started clicking a short time ago. Replacement made more of a difference than I had anticipated. All good!

Reply to
miguelito

Good to hear you got it done. You are probably getting to know that 4K better that you expected.

miguelito wrote:

Reply to
TonyJ

It's been 9 years now. Thanks for your help TonyJ, and dave too.

miguelito

Reply to
miguelito